EG Kight is not only an entertainer, gracing stages around the world, but she’s also an accomplished photographer.
Her portfolio grows consistently, and the fans enjoy her photos almost as much as they do her music. Several fans have become collectors of some of EG’s uniquely inspired photographs.
When EG is touring, she captures some of the people she meets, and places she’s been, and when she’s home she enjoys capturing the essence of rural America.
Her pet goats have become fan favorites, with photos of them selling faster than most others.
EG is making a name for herself in the world of photography, with credits such as:
– One photograph was featured on Oprah.com
– Many of her photographs have won ribbons in the Georgia National Fair
– One has been licensed for use on the cover of a book about the life of Robert Johnson
– Two of her photos were chosen as some of the best of 2013 for Popular Photography Magazine
– Placed 3rd in The Encephalitis Society’s 2016 #ShowYouKnow international competition
– – – – – – –
EG received the book in the mail, with her photograph on the cover!
Over the last several years, EG has donated autographed photographs to the Blues Foundation silent auction, and has helped raise money for the organization.
EG’s photograph, entitled “Fog,” depicting her view of the world after a life-changing illness, placed 3rd in the Encephalitis Society’s #ShowYouKnow competition, aimed at raising awareness for World Encephalitis Day. You can read about her comeback from near death here. http://www.EGKightMusic.com/egs-story
To view more of EG’s photography, click here. www.EGKightPhotography.com